Seven-time world champion Trish Stratus initially retired from in-ring competition in 2006. In the years following, though, she’s proven that she can still go, even up against WWE’s fiercest modern-day competitors.
How much longer does she plan to continue wrestling? For Stratus, the answer depends on the story surrounding her appearance as well as her physical state.
“I just know that I’m only gonna do it if I can give 100 percent,” Stratus told “Insight With Chris Van Vliet.” “Every time I’ve gone back, I’ll watch the video and I’m like, ‘Is this s–t? Let me see.’ I’m like, ‘Oh, it’s pretty good.’ But if I watch it back and I’m like, she was slower than usual, I don’t want it. I want to give you guys like my 100%. I don’t want you be like, no [it’s not good].
“…It turns out that wrestling’s like riding a bike when you’re a wrestler, I guess, or when you do yoga,” she continued. “I don’t know. But I’m not going to do it half-assed. I’m not giving you a cool 60. I want to give you 100 percent and make sure it’s impactful and it means something, and I’m good.”

Stratus, 50, last wrestled at WWE’s Evolution premium live event in July 2025. There, she challenged Tiffany Stratton for the WWE Women’s Championship, just four months after the two had teamed up at Elimination Chamber. In 2018 and 2025, the wrestling legend also entered the Women’s Royal Rumble matches, securing notable eliminations on Candice LeRae, Natalya, and her former WrestleMania rival Mickie James.
WWE inducted Stratus into its Hall of Fame back in 2013.
Related: WWE Hall of Famer Plans To Wrap up Wrestling Career in AEW
from Men's Journal https://ift.tt/u0iaTLg
via IFTTT